The following are the current Terms & Conditions of ‘EZEE Parts’. They are the basis on which any order for goods and/or services may be accepted by EZEE Parts. By placing an order with us you are offering to enter into a contract to which these Terms & Conditions will apply. Please read them carefully and print out a copy for future reference. These Terms & Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
1. Placing an Order – The online shop has been designed to be very simple. We hope that you have no difficulty when using it. Should you encounter any difficulty, then please contact us directly by email or telephone before you enter your credit or debit card details and thereby place your order. You may, at any time, change the details of your order until such time as you respond to a request to enter your card details. When your order is complete and correct, please print out a copy for future reference.
Your order, including your credit or debit card details, will reach us online via a secure server. If we are for any reason unable to fulfil your order, for example because we have insufficient stock, we shall inform you of this, usually within 2 to 4 working days.
2. Payment – Payment can only be made in Pounds Sterling (GB£). We do not accept payment in any other currency. Accepted payment methods are Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and Solo. Should you wish to pay by any other method, including cash or cheque, this must be arranged by telephone or email. Please note that where payment by any other method is agreed, your order can only be accepted once we are in receipt of cleared funds.
3. Order confirmation – After you have placed your order, if it is accepted, we shall send an order confirmation by email. Please carefully check this and notify us immediately of any discrepancy between the order as described and the order that you intended to place. Should you not hear from us within 4 working days, please contact us.
You agree that once you have placed your order, and provided it is accepted, we may begin work on it immediately. It is therefore important that care is taken in providing details of your order. In certain limited circumstances, we may be able to accept adjustments to your order.
Please note that where goods are personalised, customised or made to order, you have a right to cancel the order only until we begin work on it. Since we may begin work immediately, it is important that you are happy with the details of your order at the outset. For further information on this and your right to cancel where goods are not personalised, customised or made to order, please see below under “Returns & Refunds”.
4. Colour and appearance – Please note that there may be slight variations in the colour and appearance of our products. Pictures of our products in any publication, including this website, are representations only.
5. Delivery times – Once an order has been accepted, we shall do our best to despatch the order within 7 working days for standard products and 15 -25 working days for custom products. These are expected delivery times.They are not guaranteed, but we do have an excellent record of fulfilling orders well within these times. If circumstances arise which mean that there is likely to be a significant delay then we shall inform you of this. We advise you to take our expected delivery times into account when placing your order. An urgent request for delivery in advance of our expected delivery time may in some circumstances be accepted. An additional charge may be made. If this is required, we ask that you contact us as soon as possible.
6. Returns & Refunds – We strive to ensure that our products are of the highest quality. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase you should inform us straight away and in any event within 14 calendar days of delivery to you. For items that have not been personalised, customised or made to order, you have a right to cancel the contract within 14 calendar days and up to a further 14 calendar days from cancellation to return the item. Simply return the item to us, unused, with its original packaging and the receipt, retaining a note of the number of the receipt for your own records, and obtain proof of postage. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the items. Refunds will be processed within 14 calendar days of receiving the returned item. If you suspect your item to be faulty, please contact us to discuss as we will arrange returns where items are faulty or there has been an error on the part of EZEE Parts.
In the case of personalised, customised or made to order items, please inspect the goods on delivery and inform us immediately, and in any event within 14 calendar days, of any suspected fault or discrepancy. We shall be happy to discuss any suspected fault or error on our part and arrange returns for inspection. Subject to our right to refuse to do so if no fault or error is found and your returning the item unused, we will provide you with your choice of a full refund, agreed alterations, or exchange.
7. Prices – We do our best to ensure that prices displayed on this website are correct. However, it is possible for errors to occur and if we discover an error in the price of goods ordered before your order is accepted, we will inform you as soon as possible. In these circumstances you will have the choice of re-confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we do not hear from you, your order will be treated as cancelled. In any such case where the order is cancelled, you will receive a full refund of any amount already paid.
8. Delivery and Postage – Where no one is available to accept a delivery, if practical, your order will be left in a safe place or with a neighbour – please add any specific delivery instructions in the customer comments section on the checkout when ordering.
10. Copyright, Trademark, Patent and other Intellectual Property – Please note that our products and all publications relating to our products may be subject to copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights which shall remain vested in us, our licensors or the relevant owners and must not be used otherwise than as clearly intended without notice to us and express permission, both in writing.
11. Governing Law & Jurisdiction – These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England & Wales. No claim may be brought against EZEE Parts other than in the Courts of England & Wales.They are the basis on which any order for goods and/or services may be accepted by EZEE Parts. By placing an order with us you are offering to enter into a contract to which these Terms & Conditions will apply. Please read them carefully and print out a copy for future reference. These Terms & Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.